My Photo
Name:
Location: Hiraeth, Conwy, North Wales , United Kingdom

Friday, May 19, 2006

MSc in ICT course work

This is a link to my Hallam University work. My first project was to investigate the use of Interactive Whiteboards in primary school. It hit the mark, and from my evaluation and appraisal sheet (delivered by pigeon post today) I now dicover that I am 'GOOD' for the main part and 'AVERAGE' in some areas. For such a twit as me this is indeed praise. Infact I am good and average to a ratio of 2:1. My cup overfloweth...
By the way there is a link to the second project "CPD" a work in progress...

2 Comments:

Blogger Guy Merchant said...

Well done! There's a couple of other projects on this theme at the moment (you probably know about them). One at the OU and one in Plymouth. What's next?

8:48 pm  
Blogger Aigburthvale said...

I'm not sure what's next, year 2 looks more academic and my husband has just written 15,000 words for an MSc diss. I am a practical person rather than academic.

5:01 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home